Individual Retirement Accounts are a great idea for members just beginning to plan or for members entering into their retirement years. You have the choice in an IRA Savings or an IRA Certificate. In addition, we offer three great IRAs to include Traditional, Roth and Educational programs.
- Higher Dividends: your credit union has a history of offering competitive dividend rates. We encourage you to compare and see.
- Payroll Deduction: Save time with payroll deduction. Contribute to your IRA on a regular basis without the hassles of calling or coming into the office.
- Insurance: Have peace of mind in knowing that the dollars in your IRA account are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a government agency.
- Convenience: Let the credit union do the work for you. Opening an IRA is simple and the credit union will do the paperwork for you.
- Continued Options: You have the ability to access your IRA account 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through our Phone Teller audio response system and Online Banking.
Contact ACU for more information.