An ACU Home Equity Line of Credit is fast, serviced locally, and provides up to 100% Loan to Value at an impressively low rate.
- 2.99% Introductory APR for 12 months
- As low as 3.25% APR after 12 months
- Access funds through your home banking, mobile app, ATM or branch
- No upfront fees
- No annual fees
- No required draws
- Get your money in as quickly as two weeks**
Apply now and take advantage of this time sensitive offer!Apply Now
To learn about all mortgage options that ACU has to offer, visit the ACU Mortgage Center online or Contact an ACU Home Loan Expert!
* APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. All offers, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice. No upfront closing costs on loans up to $250,000. Loans of $250,000 and over require an appraisal. Estimated appraisal cost is $775. Regular rate ranges from 3.25% – 5.25% APR after introductory rate and is based on credit worthiness. Limited time offer. May be withdrawn at any time. Your rate and term are determined by individual creditworthiness including verification of employment and income, debt-to-income ratio, and credit history. Under certain circumstances, for example but not limited to, if we cannot verify your income, there isn’t sufficient equity available on the property, or if any of your accounts are past due or over limit, we may not be able to finance a loan for you, in which case you will be notified. Must be an America’s Credit Union member to participate. Membership requires a savings account with a minimum balance of $25. Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) and Home Equity Loans: Property must be located in Washington, Oregon or Idaho. Property insurance is required. If property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area, you will be required to obtain flood insurance. Home Equity Line of Credit has a variable rate based on Prime as published in the Wall Street Journal and is subject to change during the term of the loan. In no event will the regular APR be less than 3.25% APR or more than the lesser of 18.00% APR or the maximum rate allowed by applicable law. HELOC Introductory Rate: Introductory rate is valid for twelve months after the loan is funded. At the beginning of the thirteenth month your regular variable rate will go into effect. HELOC has a draw period of 120 months and repayment of 120 months. Non-owner-occupied properties do not qualify for 2.99% APR promotion.
** Two week turn around is dependent upon unimpeded application process.
America’s Credit Union NMLS 449181