Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States, impacting one of every 14 persons annually. It can occur without your knowledge and usually goes undetected for months, even years. Recovering your identity takes a significant investment in time and money to resolve. Due to the long lasting effects of this crime, it is important that you start a proactive approach to guarding your identity. A strong protection program can give you security and peace of mind.
Returning IDSafeChoice Plus Members Login to the Members Only website for important information and updates.
Identity Theft Protection
LOW COST ….
Now members can enroll in IDSafeChoice for only $3.95 per month. To register for this program contact ACU to set up the automatic deduction from your account.
Membership Benefits include:
- One phone call to ACU will put you in touch with the Victim Assistance Center.
- A Personal Recovery Advocate is assigned and starts recovery process within one business day.
- Three credit reports are reviewed with you.
- Fraud alerts are posted at all three credit bureaus.
- Your rights as a victim are explained.
- A Recovery plan is developed and documented for your review.
- Your Recovery Advocate contacts and works with all agencies, financial institutions and companies affected.
- Your Recovery Advocate will contact you at 30, 60 and 90 days after case is closed to determine if there are any additional problems.
- The case remains on file for 36 months in case of reoccurrence.
- You may access educational information to help you protect yourself and your family from identity theft.
Identity Theft Protection for you and your family
$5.95 per month
$9.95 per month
To Enroll: CLICK HERE.
Additional Benefits include:
- Annual automatic full credit report to benchmark your credit standing.
- Continuous credit monitoring with daily alerts of new or suspicious activity. (family plan includes two individuals).
- Up to $25,000 in reimbursement for expenses incurred in the recovery of your identity, including up to $5,000 per week in lost wages for you and each of your eligible dependents.
- Complete managed recovery for each of your dependents up to age 25.
- Monthly e-newsletters with scam alerts, news articles and protection tips.
- Risk assessment test and personalized protection plan.
- Access to member education site.
Contact ACU to report an identity theft incident.
Provide contact information and details of why you think you are a potential victim of identity theft.
A recovery advocate will be assigned and in-touch with you within 24 hours to begin the recovery process.
What are your chances…
1 in 5,000
1 in 2,600
1 in 130
1 in 14