Coronavirus Business Resources
Throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic we will be keeping this page updated with useful information for our business members.
- Financial assistance
- Export assistance
- Employer and worker assistance
- Insurance assistance
Washington State Resources
- SBA COVID19 Disaster Loan Program Open for Applications
- We are pleased to share that the Disaster Declaration has been issued for most of Washington in support of COVID19 [Learn More…]
- COVID-19 Washington State Proclamations
- This is a list of Governor Inslee’s Proclamations that are related to the COVID-19 crisis. You can download a PDF version of each proclamation. [Learn More…]
- Department of Revenue
- COVID-19 Related Relief for taxpayers
The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service are providing special payment relief to individuals and businesses in response to the COVID-19 Outbreak by extending the date for paying any Federal Income Tax due April 15th (up to certain amounts) to July 15th, 2020. The filing deadline for tax returns remains April 15, 2020. The IRS urges taxpayers who are owed a refund to file as quickly as possible. For those who can’t file by the April 15, 2020 deadline, the IRS reminds individual taxpayers that everyone is eligible to request a six-month extension to file their return.
Employment Security has programs designed to help individuals and employers during this unprecedented time.
If you are affected by COVID-19, Employment Security has programs that may be able to help. We have adopted a series of emergency rules to relieve the burden of temporary layoffs, isolation and quarantine for workers and businesses. This easy-to-read comparison guide lists some of the most common scenarios that may occur and benefits that may apply.
- Planning for a coronavirus
- SharedWork is a smart alternative to a layoff
- Placing an employee on standby
- Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations
- Paid Sick Leave
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workplace Safety and Health
- Small Business Assistance
- State and federal programs providing COVID-19 support
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Business Preparedness
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Resources for Small Businesses impacted by COVID 19