ACU has been recognized as the “Credit Union of the Year” by the National Association of Federal Credit Unions. This prestigious award reflects our commitment to providing quality services in a financial market unmatched by competition and delivered in a manner second to none. If you would like to join a growing credit union that promotes a creative, team-orientated, and fun environment, check out our current job opportunities.
We are committed to providing an enjoyable work environment and outstanding job opportunities, while providing excellent benefit options to meet our employees short and long-term goals. We have a reputation for offering an outstanding benefit package to our employees that work 30 or more hours per week.
- Work-Life Balance
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 10 Paid holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty leave
- Training and advancement opportunities
- 401k with match up to 6%
- Mortgage discounts
- No interest employee loans for work wear
- Paid volunteering at ACU sponsored events
- Bring your child to work day
- Bonus opportunities
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Annual employee event for all staff and their families
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Flexible Schedules
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free Checks
- Free wire transfers
- AND MORE!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we hire and retain the best-qualified people without regard to marital status, race, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.