Compare Credit Cards
The ACU Platinum Rewards Visa is the perfect card for members who are looking for a low variable rate and a rich assortment of benefits, with EMV technology.
- New accounts receive a low starting rate of 1.54% APR* for 6 months on balance transfers made within first 30 days of opening your Visa (regular rate is 8.04% – 18.00% based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate)
- No annual fee
- 1% cash back** on purchases
The ACU Visa Platinum card offers our lowest variable rate with no annual fee and EMV security.
- New accounts receive a low starting rate of 1.54% APR* for 6 months on balance transfers made within first 30 days of opening your Visa
- No annual fee
Manage your money with an ACU Prepaid Visa.
- Check your balance, view transaction history
- Sign up for text or email alerts
- View and print statements
- Update your profile, change your PIN, view FAQs
Regardless of which Visa Card you use, enjoy these features:
- EMV chip security enhancement (what is EMV?)
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- 24-hour access to your account through Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Card controls with the ACU Card App (for Platinum and Platinum Rewards cards)
- Make online shopping easier and more convenient with Visa Checkout
- 25-day grace period
- Immediate emergency card replacement (no cost for replacements due to fraud, $10 to replace lost cards)
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Your APR for purchases is 7.04% – 18.00% based on your credit worthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. This transaction is subject to credit approval. See full Visa disclosure or Business Visa disclosure for more information.
Verified by Visa enrollment is no longer required on ACU cards, but rest assured that your ACU Visa card transactions are still secure. Your security is important, therefore we have deployed advanced risk detection technology to monitor transactions which removes the need for passwords, allowing you to shop without interruption.
** Cardholders will earn a one percent (1%) cash reward for every one dollar ($1.00) in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) made on your Credit Card Account, rounded to the nearest one cent ($0.01). You do not earn Cash Rewards on cash advances of any kind, balance transfers, any interest or fees, including but not limited to returned payment fees, and late fees. Your Cash Reward balance will be calculated monthly and a rolling total will appear on your Visa statement. Your account must be open and in good standing (not cancelled or terminated by either party, not delinquent or otherwise not available to use for charges) at the time of redemption.