Custom Business Debit Cards
Order Your Customized ACU Visa Debit Card!
ACU offers great designs for instant-issue Debit Cards, but if you really want to get creative, order a personalized card online today. Load up your favorite photo and share your style every time you swipe your card!
Once your image has been uploaded and processed. You will receive email confirmation of your image being accepted within 24 hours.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 253-964-3113 or via our contact form.
Customize Your Card
Images may not contain the following:
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of any other financial institution, bank, or credit union;
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of other card company (e.g. MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Cirrus);
- Political statements or symbols;
- Advertising or promotional material (e.g. slogans, business cards);
- Branded products;
- Foreign or local celebrities, musicians, public figures or athletes;
- Phone numbers or Internet or email addresses;
- Socially unacceptable groups (e.g. cults, gangs, supremacy organizations);
- Nude or semi-nude images;
- Provocative or sexual content;
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition;
- Profanity or obscenities;
- Racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter;
- Any image in which someone else holds the copyright.
- Images that display the opinions or beliefs of religious groups
- Images that may interfere with the security features of the card
- Alcohol, tobacco, firearms
- (Note: This list is not exclusive and ACU retains the right to decide that any submitted image is not to be used.)
Images that do NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image. For more information, contact ACU at 253-964-3113.
- Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats
- The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (Mb)
- Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed
- As you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed
- Should your image be slow to upload, please talk to your own internet access provider for help
- On a typical 56k modem, each 1Mb will take about 3 minutes to upload (This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary.)
Terms & Conditions
Your custom business debit card is subject to the following terms and conditions. You may customize your card for a $15.00 fee. This fee will be deducted from your checking account.
YOU AGREE TO DESTROY YOUR OLD CARD ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR NEW CARD AND HOLD ACU HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT OF NOT DOING SO.
Upon submitting your image to ACU, you represent and certify that you have sole rights to use the image and have obtained any necessary consent to allow ACU to alter, copy, print, distribute, prepare and to use the image or derivative works of the image on the customized debit card. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet.
You agree to return the customized card to ACU immediately upon the request by ACU.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD ACU, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES THAT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
If you submit, or repeatedly submit images that do not follow the set forth guidelines, ACU reserves the right to exclude you from future use of this service.
These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Cardholder Agreement. Customized cards are available to members with an open Visa® debit card. A customized card works like a regular Visa debit card and is accepted wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. ACU reserves the right to reject any submitted picture. Further, if images are deemed unacceptable by ACU and are repeatedly submitted, ACU reserves the right to prohibit future use of this service. Examples of prohibited photographs include, but are not limited to:
- Phone numbers (e.g., 800 or 900 numbers), addresses, or Web site addresses
- Professional photographs, photographs including artwork, or photographs including other individuals (unless you have written permission from the creator of the professional photograph, the creator of the artwork, or all individuals in the photograph)
- Photographs of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or public figures
- Photographs containing provocative, sexual, offensive, racially/culturally insensitive, or political material
- Photographs with trademarked material, advertising, promotional materials, company names, or slogans
- Photographs considered by ACU to be profane or obscene
- Photographs with alcohol, tobacco, or firearms
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Any image ACU deems unacceptable to be associated with ACU brand.
By creating a customized card, you give ACU permission to use the photograph on the card. You also assure that ACU is risk-free of any loss, damages, liability, or costs should any be incurred directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
YOU SHOULD KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT
Frequently Asked Questions
Who’s eligible for an All About Me Debit Card?
Anyone who has an ACU checking account.
How often can I change my card to an All About Me Debit Card?
You can change your existing card as often as you like for $15.00 per occurrence. The fee will be deducted from your checking account linked to your debit card.
How does my photo get approved?
Every submitted image is reviewed for compliance with the Image Guidelines. Each image also must follow the Visa® Issuing Guidelines as set by Visa® International. Click here for Image Guidelines.
What images are not acceptable?
Please see our Image Guidelines for our criteria for acceptable photo submissions. ACU reserves the right to reject any image we believe violates our Image Guidelines. If an image is rejected, you will be notified by e-mail within two business days. You may submit a new image anytime following your rejection notification.
How much does it cost?
Each All About Me debit card costs $15.00. The fee will be deducted from your checking account linked to your debit card.
What happens when my card expires?
Upon expiration of your card, a new card will be sent with the same image as your most recent card.
How will I receive my personalized card?
Your card will be mailed to you via the US Postal Service.
How long will it take to receive my card?
After your image has been submitted and approved by Visa® and ACU, you can expect to receive your card within 7-10 business days.
What if my card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, please call us immediately to replace your card. Your new issued card will have the same image as your previous card. To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call 866-767-0811.
Will my existing card work until my new All About Me Debit Card arrives?
Yes, your existing card will continue to work until you activate your new All About Me Debit Card. Please destroy your old card once the new card is activated.
Will any financial or personal information be transferred to the design service?
No, we do not transfer or share any of your financial or personal information with the design service.
How many times can the image on my card be changed?
The image can be changed as many times as you would like for $15.00 per occurrence.
How will I know if my image is accepted or rejected?
You will receive an e-mail within two business days, telling you if your image was rejected or approved.
How do I design my card?
Card customization is easy; there are simple instructions to follow:
- Click on the design link on our home page.
- Select an image from our gallery or upload an image from your computer, external drive, disk, etc.
- Click the ‘browse’ button on the design tool to locate the image on your computer
- When you locate your image, select it then click on the ‘Upload’ button on the design tool.
- The image will populate into the template.
- Customize the look of your card by enlarging, cropping or rotating.
- Once you are satisfied with the look of your card, hit the ‘next’ button.
- Complete the ’Details’ page with the required information, then click ‘Submit’ where you will see a ‘Thank You’ page with additional information
What format does the digital photo need to be in?
The photo needs to be a digital photo in .jpeg, GIF, PNG, TIFF or BMP format. The image needs to be at least 840×840 pixels and at least 50KB (kilobytes) in size, not to exceed 10MB (megabytes). Refer to the upload guidelines for additional information.
How do I convert my photo into a digital photo?
You will need to convert your physical photo into a digital photo. If you take a regular photo to a photo processing facility, they may be able to scan the photo for you and put it on a disk. Remember, the image needs to be saved in either .jpeg or .bmp formats.
What size does my digital photo need to be?
Please use an image that is at least 840×840 pixels. Our design service provides a tool to re-size your picture to look the way you want it to.
What can I do to make sure my All About Me Debit Card turns out as good as possible?
Choose a clear, sharply focused image, preferably taken at a high resolution. You can also use photo editing software to enhance your photo prior to uploading it; however, it is not mandatory.
Need additional information?
If you have any additional questions, please call (253) 964-3113 during normal business hours.