Unlock Your Home's Equity With a HELOC from America's Credit Union
An ACU Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is fast, serviced locally, and provides up to 90% Loan to Value at an impressively low rate.
If you’re a homeowner looking to access some of the equity you’ve built up in your property, a HELOC may be just what you need. Simply put, a Home Equity Line of Credit, or HELOC, is a revolving line of credit that’s secured by your home. You can use it to fund home improvements, pay for unexpected expenses, or even consolidate high-interest debt. HELOCs are a popular financing option due to their flexibility, low interest rates, and potential tax benefits.* At ACU, we’re here to help guide you through the process and find the right HELOC for your unique situation.
Get the Funds You Need
- Borrow and pay back money as you need it.
- Best if you: Don’t know how much you need and want flexibility in your borrowing amount.
- Rate Type: Variable.
- Terms: 10-year draw period with a 10-year repayment.
- Payment Amount: 1% of the outstanding balance at the end of the month.
- Access to Funds: Branch, transfer, online banking, cashier’s checks.
- Borrowing Limits: Up to 90% of your home’s value for owner occupied.
- Appraisal – May be ordered if requested by borrower. Appraisal cost ($775-$1,000) will be paid by borrower.
- Processing Fee – A $500 processing fee may be applied to loans with a combined Loan to Value (LTV) greater than 80%.
Annual Percentage Rates, terms, and conditions offered are subject to change without notice. Limited to one to four family units. Property must be in the state of Washington, Oregon or Idaho. Property insurance required. Values based on automated value appraisal. ACU will pay the closing costs on new Equity Loan applications (Fixed-Rate Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit), including, but not limited to, flood determination fee, title search, credit report, property condition report, and recording fees. Should the loan be paid off and closed within 36 months from the anniversary date of the loan closing, the member is responsible to reimburse the full amount of the ACU paid closing costs for the loan. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit and DTI approval. All offers, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice. Consult your tax advisor.