What Does It Take To Be A Millionaire?
Ever wonder what separates millionaires from the rest of us?
Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D. has published “The Millionaire Mind,” which details the common denominators of the financially successful few, based on his research of more than 1,000 millionaires. Just for fun, see how you measure up!
The average millionaire today:
- Is not a workaholic;
- Lives comfortably, but not extravagantly;
- Is not into “do-it-yourself” tasks;
- Spends a lot of time socializing;
- Has shoes resoled and repaired, which takes less time than buying new ones;
- Lives in a home built in the ’40s and ’50s;
- Is self-made;
- Has an average GPA (Grade Point Average) of 2.92;
- Develops a shopping list before going grocery shopping;
- Firmly believes that time is money; and
- Sees the top five factors of success as integrity, discipline, social skills, a supportive spouse, and hard work.