Alternative Banking Options
ACU provides many options that allow members to control their finances from home.
Mobile banking is a safe and convenient way to check account balances, confirm transactions, pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks, and send money.
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay lets you automatically set up one-time or recurring payments. To Sign Up for Online Bill Pay, simply Login to online banking and Click on the Bill Pay tab.
Apply for a Loan Online
If you’re ready to apply for an ACU Visa Credit Card or Loan, you can complete the whole process from your mobile or desktop device.
Find an ATM near you.
- Check balances
- Deposit cash or checks
- Transfer funds
Drive Up and Night Drop
Drive up and night drop services are available at the following ACU locations. Please visit youracu.org/locations for branch hours.
- Madigan Branch – Jackson Ave and Gardener Loop Bldg #9035, Fort Lewis, WA 98433
- North Fort Branch – A Street & 17th Street, Bldg 11574, North Fort Lewis, WA 98433
- Main Branch – 12th and Pendleton, Bldg 2201, Fort Lewis, WA 98433
Pierce/Thurston County Branches
- DuPont Branch – 1495 Wilmington Dr, DuPont, WA
- Lacey Branch – 8308 Quinault Drive NE, Lacey, WA
- Lakewood Branch – 6310 Mt. Tacoma Dr SW, Lakewood, WA
- Graham Branch – 9921 224th St, Graham, WA
- Proctor Branch (night drop only) – 2602 N Proctor St #103, Tacoma, WA
- S. Tacoma Branch (night drop only) – 1917 S. 72nd St, Ste 25/26, Tacoma, WA
- Spanaway Branch – 17007 Pacific Ave, Spanaway, WA
- University Place Branch – 4323 Bridgeport Way W, University Place, WA
- Yelm Branch – 415 Yelm Avenue East, Yelm, WA
Shared Branching Information
Access your ACU account at more than 6,000 locations across the country.
- Search for a location online
- Call 888-748-3266 for more information