With online Bill Pay, you can do the following:
- Receive and pay bills online. Your processing time for paying bills is reduced due to the simplicity of the system.
- Efficiently manage and control company bills all in one place.
- Secure and reliable check payments.
- No longer need to order checks or purchase stamps reducing the costs of paying bills.
If you want to enroll in Bill Pay, you must be an ACU Online Banking user. Whether you are a new member to ACU or an existing member to ACU, you can contact your local branch representative to get started.
- Go to the ACU Online Banking Login page.
Member Support is here for you Mon-Fri 8-6 PST and Sat 9-4 PST. Should you need assistance, please call 1-866-968-7128.
Helpful Questions and Answers
How do I get signed up for Bill Pay?
You must already be registered to use Online Banking. If you would like more information about Online Banking, visit our web page.
How long does the enrollment take?
Average of 30 minutes
Who can I call if I cannot reach my local branch representative?
You can contact ACU Member Support during normal business hours (866) 968-7128