Coronavirus Mortgage Resources
Throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic we will be keeping this page updated with useful information for our mortgage members.
Fannie Mae’s Disaster Response Network™ offers free support from HUD-approved housing advisors, including:
- Personalized recovery assessment and action plan.
- Assistance with filing claims (i.e., FEMA, insurance, and Small Business Administration [SBA]).
- Help working with your housing situation.
- Access to Clearpoint’s* Project Porchlight Online tools and resources.
- Ongoing check-ins to help ensure a successful recovery.
Call 877-833-1746 to reach the Disaster Response Network and work with Clearpoint’s Project Porchlight advisors, who will connect you with the resources available to you.
- Fannie Mae’s Loan Lookup tool helps you quickly determine if Fannie Mae owns your loan, which may be helpful to know before you:
- Modify your mortgage
- Request disaster-recovery assistance
- Pursue foreclosure prevention options
- Finance certain home energy improvement projects with a Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) loan. (The terms of the Fannie Mae mortgage documents prohibit loans where the new lien would have priority over the first-lien mortgage owned by Fannie Mae.)