We are offering a 1.00% APY* IRA Certificate for 48 months.
With ACU, you have the choice of an IRA Savings or an IRA Share Certificate. In addition, we offer three options for IRAs including Traditional, Roth and Educational programs.
Build your wealth
Just beginning to plan for retirement? An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is the perfect way to start. It's never too early to start thinking about your retirement. An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a great way to start saving for your golden years and may help you limit your tax liability.
ACU IRAs feature:
- Competitive Dividends: Compare our rates with other financial institutions.
- Automatic Payroll Deduction: Contribute to your IRA automatically without having to schedule payments or visit a branch.
- NCUA Insured: Your IRA account is federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
- Convenience: Opening an IRA is simple. We do the paperwork for you.
- 24/7 Access: To your IRA account through Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and Phone Teller audio response system.
- Certificates Rates View Rates
APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY effective as of 02/17/2022. A penalty of up to 90 days of dividends may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees and penalties may reduce earnings. Minimum balance requirement to open and obtain APY is $1,000. For tax advice, please consult your tax advisor.