Government Shutdown Resources
ACU is Here to Help
In the face of growing concern over a government shutdown, ACU has taken steps to protect our members. If you are directly affected by the shutdown and are a Federal Government Employee, Federal Government Vendor, or an Active-Duty Service Member that has been impacted, we can help. Once we have established that you are eligible and have a direct deposit with ACU, we may be able to offer:
- Government Shutdown Loan Program
- Existing Loan Workout
- Debt Consolidation
- Financial Coaching
- Early Withdrawal of Share Certificates
- Low Interest Credit Cards
Connect With Us
If you are concerned about the government shutdown and would like to speak to a Member Service Representative, we are here to help. You may connect with us in the following ways:
- Over the Phone – To speak with our Member Contact Center, give us a call at 253-964-3113, or toll-free at 866-968-7128. Click here to view our Contact-Us page.
- Branch Services – Visit any of our branches in person to speak directly to a Member Service Representative, or a Branch Manager. Click here for a list of our branch locations.
- Secure Messaging – You may send us a secure message through the Online Banking platform. Simply login to ACU’s Online Banking, then navigate to “Messages & Alerts” in the side menu and select “New Message.” Click here to login to Online Banking.
- Text Banking – The option of communicating via text messaging is now available to ACU members. Simply text us at 253-964-3113 to start a conversation with an ACU Member Service Representative. Click here to learn more about Text Banking.