Modified Branch Services
We are excited to announce that effective June 9, 2020 all ACU Branches will be open normal business hours. Please wear a mask and wait for assistance upon entering. If you have questions prior to visiting a branch, please call us at 253-964-3113.
Thank you for your patience while we adjust to Phase II guidelines!
All pierce County Branches will remain in Phase I.
Servicing you during this challenging time continues to be our priority. In an effort to adhere to Governor Inslee’s proclamation for social distancing and for the health and safety of our members and staff, we are revising our normal operating procedures.
We will be staffed and our lobby doors will remain locked to minimize contact.
Please consider using the following alternatives:
- Visit a drive up location – open during normal business hours
- Visit an ACU ATM for cash withdrawals or deposits
- Access the ACU Mobile Banking app for deposits and transfers
- Call our Contact Center at 253-964-3113
- Visit an ACU night drop location for deposits
If none of these options meet your needs, please knock on branch doors and a Member Service Representative will assist you; upon entering, please use hand sanitizer and practice social distancing of six feet. Alternatively, you may make an appointment for specific needs by calling 253-964-3113.
We are with you during these unknown times. For up-to-date information, please visit youracu.org/COVID-19.
SHARED BRANCHING/CO-OP MEMBERS:
- We must be able to identify you
- Cash withdrawals are limited to $500.00
- Alternative ways to conduct shared branching
- ACU ATMs
- Call the CO-OP toll-free number for transactions at 800-782-9042
- Download the Shared Branching CO-OP app